You Floor Me! Part 1 Ok, folks...I think we're finally hitting the home stretch here! Cabinetry is...well, let's not go there, but...Guess what!? Guess what!? Guess what!? It's time for the floors to be installed. Yay! I am sooo excited! After months of cold, dusty concrete, I will soon get to trot my furry paws 🐾 on a brand spankin' new, paw friendly floor! Joe, Dale and Craig are working day and night - even Saturday and Sunday - to get it done. Thanks guys!! ❤❤❤ I offered to help but apparently Scottie feetsies, floor epoxy and 6 different colored flakes are a recipe for what they call a "disaster". ☠ 🌪I call it a rippin' good time! C'mon Javier 🐭 - let's show these guys how it's done! One small pawprint for us, one giant, (permanent unfixable) pawprint for all time! CLICK HERE to watch GraemeCam: You Floor Me!

Comments