HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!
It's that time of year again - you know, the one when we eat way too much then try to allay our guilt by convincing ourselves that wrestling with the temptation of eating more and yelling at a football team on a TV screen somehow constitute aerobic exercise. You know, that time of year when we visit with seldom seen, over-affectionate relatives who seem to find you no matter where you hide. (I'm talking to you Aunt Edna! I mean, come on, I know I'm cute as a bug's ear but I swear, if you pinch my bum and try to kiss me one more time...) But it's also that time of year when we get to sit down and enjoy a feast with the (few) non-crazies of the family and everybody says what they're thankful for. So here's my list that (thankfully) seems to get longer each year. I am thankful for...yummy good food in my belly...a cozy, safe bed to sleep in at night...sunny, warm summer days...and cold, snowy winter ones...Critters...critters that can't run fast...my extended family and friends, especially Kelly, Kevin, Aaron, Barry and everybody at PDC who is building me the best playhouse EVER...and last but not least -  my Mom who loves me no matter what sort of mischief I get into! So, Happy Thanksgiving everybody...enjoy! Over-indulge (a little) but don't forget to take a couple minutes to give thanks for all you have and to extend a helping paw to those who are not as blessed!

Comments