Before...
After!


Oh, the weather outside is frightful...but the progress is sooo delightful!! Plumbing, electrical, masonry - we have more subs here than a sandwich shoppe! Speaking of masonry, take a gander at the new brick walls outside- gorgeous! - thanks to Jeff, Mike and all the guys from Zimmerman Masonry. I helped, of course, (which reminds me...anybody know how to get mortar-y paw prints out of car upholstery?)  Things are looking great inside, too. PDC's dynamic duo are hard at work: Barry is blocking like a pro-bowl linebacker and Aaron's insulation installation skills really have us in the pink! Guess that leaves the Christmas decorating duties up to me. Say, I wonder it there's enough brick left over to put a chimney in for Santa!? Hmm...Guys? Hey, guys? C'mere. I got an idea!!...CLICK HERE to watch GraemeCam: Blockin' and Rollin'

Comments