Slow down buddy! Where's the fire?
So...me run into a burning building? Yeah, no. I don't care how many cheweez are in there. Who does stuff like that??!!  I'll tell you who...my friends at Twin Valley Fire Department-Station 69, that's who!! Behind those shiny fire engines and rugged turnout coats beat the hearts of true heroes! Not only do they risk their own lives to save others, they volunteer to do it! They get two paws up from me! These guys deserve our respect, appreciation...and support-emotional and financial! And let's not forget their next door neighbors at Elverson-Honey Brook EMS. Saving lives is all in a day's work for them! So here's a Scottie Salute to our local Furst Responders! A heartfelt thank you from the top of my furry ears to the bottom of my muddy feet! Click here to watch GraemeCam: Slow down buddy! Where's the fire?

Comments

Post a Comment